Treat Your Self
Costume Photos to Cherish FOREVER
This year has been rough enough for parents, and kiddos, alike! Don't let COVID derail your kids long-awaited costume plans. Will there be trick-or-treating? Who knows! Well, don't stress, because I'm here to help step your Halloween game up a notch, and capture your littles in all their sugar-induced glory.
So...bring your spookiest witch, sassiest Elsa, and strongest Super Man to this year's Halloween portrait pop-up event!! Let this be your excuse to dress your kids up for some fun times and one-of-a-kind pictures to look back on forever....oh, yeah, and there WILL BE CANDY for every good little Ghoul & Goblin.
To spice things up, like your favorite Pumpkin style latte, we'll be awarding the best costume with a FREE 10x10 PRINT! I can't wait to see all the fun Halloween costumes, and the big smiles on your kiddos faces!
- Saturday, October 24th from 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Sessions will take place at my "outside studio" in the Crescent Heights neighborhood of St. Petersburg, FL @ 729 26th Ave. North 33704
- Session fee is $95 ($75 per sibling) and include 5 high resolution digital images per child.
- Space is limited to just 40 kiddos so make sure to reserve your 1:1 time slot now.
- We'll be practicing social distancing at all times to ensure everyone's safety.
Tampa, Bradenton, and Clearwater Mommas...SPOOKED to "cross the bridge"?
I don't blame you! If you can't make the St. Pete event, let's chat about setting up an event in your neighborhood for your little ones and all of their buddies! Your Mom Pals will be PUMPED!